From our farm, to you
At Arrowhead Acres, we're passionate about keeping things local and fresh! On our farm we grow a variety of berries, grapes, vegetables, flowers, and herbs. Our on-site bakery produces fresh baked goods daily, and our wines, also made right here, are available for sale in our tasting rooms. From our initial opening in 2015 we have come a long way, and we're excited to see what the coming years have in store!
We are still open for take-out and curbside pickup orders! In addition to lunch specials and breakfast sandwiches, we have our own bread, bagels, eggs, and wine, as well as local milk, cheese, meat, honey, maple syrup, and coffee available to order. Please call or text 860-334-2695 to place an order.
Thank you for continuing to buy locally! We appreciate all your support
*Bread orders must be placed a day in advance to guarantee availability
*While we bring eggs in everyday from our own flock of hens, they are in high demand right now and are not always available
Exciting News! The Winery will be opening back up on 6/5/20!
Restrictions will be in place due to COVID-19. We ask you to read through this list of new rules, and bear with us while we do our best to make your experience a great and safe one!
Live music for Friday 6/5/20 has been cancelled due to chance of showers/thunderstorms. The Winery will still be open for wine/music/outdoor seating. Reservations still stand, but if you are not planning on coming please let us know! Thanks!
- The winery will be open Fridays from 12-8 and Saturdays 12-6
- We will still have live music on Fridays from 6-8, but reservations are required. Please call ahead to reserve a table. These events will be weather dependent
- Outdoor seating only
- No groups larger than 5
- Our tables and seating areas have been spaced out for social distancing purposes. Please do not move them
- Please wear a mask when indoors and interacting with staff or other customers. You do not need it on while at your table enjoying your wine
- We will not be doing tastings at this time, but glasses of wine and bottles can still be purchased and enjoyed outside. Bottles to go can still be purchased during the week.
- While we love dogs and pets, with everything going on, we ask that you do not bring them to the winery at this time
- We will have directional "one way traffic" signs up, please follow them
Any other questions please feel free to call!
Our current store hours are:
7am-6pm Tuesday through Saturday.
Several of our upcoming events will be postponed due to social distancing requirements. We will be sure to post new dates when we can!
Want to join our email list for updates and news from the farm? Click on the Contact tab at the top of the screen and scroll down to the "join our mailing list" box